BKB Adventures – $475/week $95/single day (when offered)
Adventure Weeks are Brooklyn Boulders’ most popular kids program for ages five through twelve! Packed with a full week of bouldering, top-roping, low and high team building elements and other challenge course obstacles, we’ll keep your kid engaged week after week; all summer long!
Each day begins at 9:00am and ends at 3:30pm (early drop off at 8:30am)
*Gear rental included; Extended Day available!
• New challenge course elements each week!
• Make your own BKB T-shirt!
• 2 snacks/day + 2 BKB Adventures Tees
• Pizza party Fridays!
• Lunch and games at Conway Park
• Empowering skills that will last a lifetime
• Sibling discounts automatically applied to bookings of two or more!
Our staff members are all experienced climbers with more than enough energy to keep your kids psyched for the whole week. This isn’t your typical babysitter-type staff, our 1:5 ratio allows the counselors to get to know their kids, make sure their needs are met and create memories with them that will last forever.
*BKB Adventures are available year round according to Somerville school holidays
If you have any questions about BKB Adventures please email Shea, our Youth Program Manager at Shea@Brooklynboulders.com
Booking and Cancellation Policy
1. Must be 14 years or older to take our Learn the Ropes and Learn to Lead classes.
2. EVERY participant must have a waiver signed. If the participant is under 18 years, their waiver MUST be signed by their parent or legal guardian. To submit or download the waiver, please follow this link: WAIVER
3. Please note that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. This means, if you attempt to cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours before the class, there will be NO refunds. Before 48 hours, you may receive a full refund.
4. Dress comfortably in clothes that will not restrict your movement. We offer water, snacks and bars, but feel free to bring your own. We have lockers for your use, so please bring a lock as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Classes at Brooklyn Boulders begin promptly at their scheduled time. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes late for a class (5 minutes for Learn to Boulder) may not be guaranteed admission to the class.
NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW ONLINE BOOKING FOR DAY-OF CLASSES. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BOOK A CLASS FOR TODAY AND ALSO FOR MEMBER PRICING, PLEASE CALL THE GYM AT 617-623-6700 AND ASK FOR AVAILABILITY.
*All of BKB’s program staff are mandated reporter trained and CPR, AED and First Aid certified
We look forward to seeing you!
*This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health*